cpp branch

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Fri Feb 10 16:10:28 EST 2017

Op vrijdag 10 februari 2017 14:51:55 CET schreef Geert Janssens:
> Op vrijdag 10 februari 2017 11:24:00 CET schreef Robert Fewell:
> > Geert,
> >
> > Looks like I did too much housekeeping and removed the lot. If I remember
> > the only real issues I found
> >
> >  were the settings save and load but that was down to you changing it, so
> >
> > no issue, double clicking on the fixed width bar when in csv mode along
> > with the renderer being dropped in the callback but I think you were going
> > to change that part so probably no issue.
>
> Bob,

And just for the record my cpp branch fails on travis with an error in the test-import-map test.
I don't see this error on my local system. However I'm  building with cmake and apparently
the test isn't added for cmake yet. Can you look into adding it ? And optionally figure out why
it fails ? I don't remember making changes to import mapping.

Thanks!

Geert