cpp branch

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Feb 12 20:25:57 EST 2017

> On Feb 10, 2017, at 1:10 PM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:
>
> Op vrijdag 10 februari 2017 14:51:55 CET schreef Geert Janssens:
>> Op vrijdag 10 februari 2017 11:24:00 CET schreef Robert Fewell:
>>> Geert,
>>>
>>> Looks like I did too much housekeeping and removed the lot. If I remember
>>> the only real issues I found
>>>
>>> were the settings save and load but that was down to you changing it, so
>>>
>>> no issue, double clicking on the fixed width bar when in csv mode along
>>> with the renderer being dropped in the callback but I think you were going
>>> to change that part so probably no issue.
>>
>> Bob,
>
> And just for the record my cpp branch fails on travis with an error in the test-import-map test.
> I don't see this error on my local system. However I'm  building with cmake and apparently
> the test isn't added for cmake yet. Can you look into adding it ? And optionally figure out why
> it fails ? I don't remember making changes to import mapping.

I got the test-import-map test error too when I pushed numeric. I reran it twice on Travis and 5 times locally (on an Ubuntu 14-04 VM) and couldn't get it to repeat, so I decided to ignore the problem temporarily. Since it failed for you, too, without GncNumeric, and it doesn't appear that you've rebased on master recently something must have changed in Travis's environment.

Regards,
John Ralls