cpp branch

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 14 11:43:51 EST 2017

Op maandag 13 februari 2017 10:52:27 CET schreef Robert Fewell:
> I added the following to travis.yml...
>
> after_failure: "cat src/engine/test/test-import-map.log"
>
> This forced a rerun of my copy, still no failure.
>
> Bob

Bob,

Thanks for your additional testing.

I added this line today to my branch as well -> travis ran without failure...
And when I removed it again, travis had no failure either.

So let's chalk this one up as a transient travis issue for now and continue
with more interesting issues to solve...

Sorry for the noise!

Geert