cpp branch

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:34:44 EST 2017

Geert,

The boost error was due to me not building boost with icu support.

I have pulled your cpp branch and tried to build which was OK but had some
errors when I used it.
With the following changes at
https://github.com/Bob-IT/gnucash/commits/fork_branch, I can import a csv
file with no observed errors.

You may already have noticed them but you never know.

Now to look at the price importer...

Bob