Document Update Instructions have been revised

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 23 17:33:04 EST 2017

Hi Frank,

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Concept_Guide_draft/Overview is an interesting example to keep in mind.

I agree we should eliminate duplication where possible.
I think maybe we should leave the Documentation Update Instructions as is and link to the about #The_Make_Utility, #Step_3_Generate_configure_Script & #Step_4_Make_a_Build_Directory_Structure_and_the_Makefiles sections in it from http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Build_System.
Developers are less likely to be confused by jumping around the wiki than potential documenters.

Regards, Chris Good