Gtk3

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Jul 8 12:31:38 EDT 2017

Bob,

I had a few merge conflicts to resolve during merge. There was one that wasn't
trivial:
src/import-export/dialog-import.glade

To be able to continue with the merge I have reverted it to the state on
master, except for the name changes for the primary dialogs. That way it still
builds fine, but your deprecated widgets changes are lost. There is
unfortunately no way to sanely resolve merge conflicts in a glade file.

So this file has to be converted again.

What I did is pull in your branch (which also includes my and John's work) and
merged it locally in the current master branch, after resolving the conflicts.
I then pushed this result back to my github repo (gjanssens). So the master
branch in that repo is now running gtk3.

Note that this branch currently doesn't install if you enable building with
aqbanking. This is also the case for our central master branch though. It
looks like there are a few issues with the dist/distcheck/uninstall commit. I
fixed one of them on my local branch but I have no idea how to fix the
aqbanking one.

Anyway to avoid we have to do this merge again in the future, can you (re)base
your local commits you haven't pushed yet on my master branch ?

I'm holding off on pushing the whole thing to master on code.gnucash.org until
I heard from John.

Regards,

Geert