build after last update

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 20:38:01 EDT 2017

After the last update, my Fedora 25 system won't build with the following
output:

[gnucash-dev at HPdv5Fedora gnucash-working-build]$ make
-- Checking for modules 'OPTIONAL;webkit2gtk-4.0'
--   No package 'OPTIONAL' found
--   No package 'webkit2gtk-4.0' found
-- Checking for module 'webkit2gtk-3.0'
--   No package 'webkit2gtk-3.0' found
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:416 (message):
  A required package was not found

I installed webkitgtk3-devel but it didn't solve the problem and I couldn't
find any package for webkit2gtk-4.0' or webkit2gtk-3.0. Can anyone help me
out. I believe Geert develops on Fedora 25 as well.

thanks,

Alex