build after last update

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Jul 11 18:07:57 EDT 2017

On dinsdag 11 juli 2017 18:42:28 CEST Alex Aycinena wrote:
> Geert,

Hmm,

I had my doubts about it at the time John suggested one could run from the
build directory, but didn't have time then to question/test further under what
restrictions it would work.

But for sure my commits won't copy the images into the build directory where
they are searched. I'll see how to fix this.

I must admit on my system 'ninja-build install' is hardly overhead. It takes
litterally 2 seconds on my ssd, so running from the build directory was not
something I considered important until now. I realize now not everybody has
the luxury of such performance.

Geert