gnucash master: Book-Currency Feature step 6

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 13:18:25 EDT 2017

I have changed the widgets mainly from GtkTable to GtkGrid in my latest
pull request. As part of this I have added a function to blank the currency
edit widget instead of having to destroy the widget and create a new one as
this was creating errors in my trace file. I am not realy sure how this
book-currency feature should work but visually it looks the same, Alex can
you check it after it is merged to master and correct any thing I have got
wrong.

Bob