Patches versus Pull Requests

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 00:32:03 EDT 2017

Thanks John.

I will look at ways to rewrite these sections to reflect current practices and preferences. It probably will mostly entail switching the sequence of information (putting pull requests first), and then offloading the details of the patch process into a separate page for those still wishing to find that.

David