Gtk3

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 06:19:24 EDT 2017

Hi,

I was browsing the IRC logs and Geert mentioned his gtk3 branch, yes I have
pulled from there and recently updated my local version which was built
successfully.
I tend not to fiddle where other people are working as I would no doubt
just get in the way or slow down their efforts.

If you would like me to look at some thing, just ask and I will have a
look, been looking at some schedule bugs but they can wait...

What version of Gtk3 are these changes aimed at, my gtk3 development VM is
on 3.20.9 ?

Regards,
  Bob