Time Frame on Wiki Edits

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 12:17:08 EDT 2017

Hello,

Two weeks ago, after a flurry of discussion in this list, I and Don (doncram) worked to put together a modified wiki landing page, which was placed as a sandbox page at https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash/sandbox <https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash/sandbox>.

Since that time, there has been no further activity on any front, and although two weeks is not a very long time to let this season (as it were), I do wonder whether the Developer team has any sense of what amount of time constitutes “the right” amount of time for such a proposal to sit before the changes are sent live. I’d like to get the page pushed out before it gets lost in the mists of time…

David

@doncram: once it’s time to move this along, how exactly does one convert the sandbox to its real counterpart?