Gtk3

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 12:24:06 EDT 2017

OK, I have been tapping away with the following progress...
I downgraded a clone VM to Gtk+3.10.8 which successfully builds and runs
but I seem to of lost some stock images, not an issue as I can temporary
replace them
 but I can use it to make sure I have not included any newer functions.

In the original VM I have built and made some changes which can be seen at My
GitHub <https://github.com/Bob-IT/gnucash/tree/gtk3>
I have hopefully done the following but as normal there may be some
tweaks...
Replaced RC file with CSS file, name may need changing
The dense calendar now renders with a white background but can be set with
CSS
Changed the way tabs are done and now display correctly and fixed the width
updates
Changed most widgets that had a horizontal / vertical function to the new
equivalents.  These were simple function swaps I had in existing patch file.

I was going to look at the account edit dialogue but wanted to ask how much
do you want the glade files changed ?
Change the version and replace deprecated widgets ?

There are some further deprecated widgets that I will change if able to as
I come across them.

Bob