Website Platform Discussion

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 16 12:33:37 EDT 2017

Hi,

Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> writes:

> That goes for the current wiki as well by the way. Do we have a backup in
> place there ?

Code performs a nightly mysql dump, and I have a nightly backup of all
my servers (including code) to a backup server with storage on my
FreeNAS box.  This is all completely automated.  The only thing I do not
have, yet, is a an offsite backup plan to protect against fire, tornado,
etc.

Linas and I have discussed using each other for offsite backups, but
then he disappeared for 6 weeks and we haven't returned to the topic.