Website Platform Discussion

Jon Daley gnucash at jon.limedaley.com
Fri Jun 16 13:43:48 EDT 2017

On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Jon Daley <gnucash at jon.limedaley.com> writes:
>> 	How much data do you have that needs to be backed up?  I have
>> space that I can offer, depending on how big it is.
>
> Right now the backup volume uses 645GB:
>
> [root at freenas] ~# df -h /mnt/freenas-0/backups/
> Filesystem           Size    Used   Avail Capacity  Mounted on
> freenas-0/backups    5.3T    645G    4.6T    12%    /mnt/freenas-0/backups
>
> Note, however, this is all my servers' backups, not just code.  Code's
> backup is a fraction of this, but I couldn't tell you offhand how much
> it is.

 	Hm, the total number is kind of big.  At the moment I have extra
disk space that could handle it, but if a paying customer came along, I
would rather sell that amount of space than give it away.

> What I can show you is how mych the htdocs repos take:
>
> [root at code repositories]# du -sh gnucash-htdocs*
> 2.5G	gnucash-htdocs-docs.git
> 20M	gnucash-htdocs.git

 	I wasn't totally following the conversation about all of this, but
if I can be of help with 5 or 10GB, I can do that.

--
Jon Daley
http://jon.limedaley.com