OT "Concept Guide"; was: Time Frame on Wiki Edits

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 03:22:42 EDT 2017

Frank,
Indeed, I am wrong. I apologize for the inaccurate noise.
David

  On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 7:54, Frank H. Ellenberger<frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com> wrote:   Hi David,

Am 20.06.2017 um 04:59 schrieb David T. via gnucash-devel:
> [Aside: I will note that this link—present on the Wiki main landing page—is a direct contradiction to Frank’s assertions that this outdated erroneous information is hidden to the general public.]

You are confounding "Concept Guide draft" /Overview etc., which became
part of the docs [1], with [How to work on the] "Concept Guide" both by
former documenter BengtT from 2006 . The latter is linked and got
regular updates by the respective documenters.

[1]
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-docs/commit/fcd8658edf9140ab1e54156bac3551c23ba3b9a1
ff.

HTH