Proposed Additional Reports - provide simple comparison between multiple time periods e find capability

Vojtěch Fried Dr.Fie at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 23 03:58:47 EDT 2017

Hi Doug,

I have tried your excellent transaction.scm report. For me the search
functionality is what made me try it. It enables me to tag transactions in
the description and utilize it in a report.

But it seems that the report does not handle unicode properly. E.g. czech
accented characters are not readable in the report, instead of one such
character (like ě) I get two questionmark symbols (actually a black square
with a white questionmark). I have not seen this problem anywhere else in
gnucash.

Also is there any option to either suppress or nullify (I mean show the
transaction with zero value) transactions there are shown twice - both as a
positive and negative value?

Vojtěch