Proposed Additional Reports - provide simple comparison between multiple time periods e find capability

Vojtěch Fried Dr.Fie at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 23 15:44:56 EDT 2017

Hi again,

one more thing I found playing with the report. It seems it is confused when
there are transaction splits to/from Trading accounts. When sorting by Other
account name, all transactions in my base currency are ok, but transactions
in a foreign currency are all grouped together and the group header and
footer (subtotal title) show different account names. I think the report
should either ignore Trading accounts or group those transactions as Split
transactions.

Vojtěch