cpp branch

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 10:31:03 EST 2017

Geert,

Stumbled upon this problem and can not seem to narrow it down further.

If you have a comma separated file and load it, the column header combo
boxes do not work, unable to change. if you select an additional separator,
like say the semicolon, they start to work.
I have looked at preview_cbox_factory to check the model has the right
number of options and it does, monitored the call back and it does not
fire, just can not see what is wrong.

Bob