[MAINT] Network Maintenance Wednesday, March 8 0830-1430 US/EST

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 8 10:23:19 EST 2017

Alas, this maintenance is being postponed.  AT&T buried the wrong cable,
so I have to wait for the correct cable to be re-buried.

I'll send another note when we attempt this another time.

-derek