RIP Trunk Branch

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 02:24:37 EDT 2017

Just a reminder to check the wiki for references to trunk (a quick search there turns up 17 page references), and make sure they are corrected/updated. It would be best for someone to make these changes who actually understands what those changes should look like (i.e., probably not me, unfortunately).

David