Gnucash wiki

doncram doncram at gmail.com
Sun May 21 16:39:58 EDT 2017

Hi all.  I am interested in helping develop the wiki, also.  I am new to
GnuCash but experienced in accounting and in editing in the English
language Wikipedia.  The categories and templates suggested sound
sensible.  Like Buddha Buck, I have just requested an account on the
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash wiki.

--Doncram