Wiki Landing Page

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at gmail.com
Sun May 28 10:21:06 EDT 2017

> On May 27, 2017, at 11:52 PM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:
>

>> On May 27, 2017, at 9:49 PM, John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> wrote:
>>

>>> On May 27, 2017, at 9:25 PM, Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks, I’ll have to try installing again. Maybe something is amiss with the bundle I downloaded. I’m still getting no response from those menu entries. And I don’t see any help buttons in any window anywhere. Not sure where those ‘Context help buttons’ are supposed to be.
>>
>> Seems pretty unlikely that a download error could lose the documentation and still have a valid signature. More likely your default browser is rejecting the page load signal for some reason. Eh, what locale do you use? It occurs to me that I might have messed up so that it works only

I didn’t think a corrupt download would cause that either, but wasn’t sure what might be the issue.

> Oops, got distracted and hit send before I was finished. I might have messed up so that it works only if your locale matches one of the existing translations, English, German, Italian, and Japanese. I see that I forgot to add the new Portuguese docs to the bundle.

My locale is English-US. My default browser is Firefox. It normally runs in private mode. Perhaps that has something to do with it? I’ll test with private mode off and I’ll also test with other browsers as the default and see what happens. I’ll also test FF with no extensions. One of them might be interfering. (I suspect uBlock Origin as that is usually the culprit when something isn’t working right)