Announcement: GnuCash 2.7.1 Release 2017-10-29

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:16:07 EDT 2017

I had a quick poke at this and discovered the following...

Click on a non marked date, crash.
Click on a marked date, pop-up pops and also able to close the pop-up.
Click on a marked date, pop-up pops, now move cursor outside of date box,
crash.

I will have a look at this on my Linux VM just to find the relevant areas
to look at as I find it easier.
Bob