[MAINT] Network Work on Code Sunday, Oct 1, 1-4pm EDT

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 2 11:33:52 EDT 2017

Hi,

Just a quick follow-up.

AT&T did come, and with their help we debugged the network only to
discover that it's something inside my network that is causing their
modem to go all futzy.

I'm now in the process of trying to debug further, but it's going to
take time.  Expect further interuptions until I can isolate the issue.

-derek