Windows build procedure

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 11:32:30 EDT 2017

OK this is confusing to me, I have looked at the code with gdb but it seems
to fail with a function in libglib dll file.

Added some print statements to various bits of code and here is what I
found...

assistant-ab-initial.c line 264 calls AB_SetupDialog_new

aqbanking\dialogs\dlg_setup.c line 56 calls GWEN_Dialog_new("ab_setup")

gwen\src\gui\dialog.c line 73 calls GWEN_Gui_ReadDialogPrefs(dialogId,
NULL, &db)

gwen\src\gui\gui.c line 1455 calls AB_Gui_ReadDialogPrefs

this returns 0 to GWEN_Gui_ReadDialogPrefs

GWEN_Gui_ReadDialogPrefs fails to return 0 to GWEN_Dialog_new and hence
application crashes

If you comment out GWEN_Gui_ReadDialogPrefs so it returns
GWEN_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEMENTED, the setup gui shows but application crashes
when you close it.

Bob