Announcement: GnuCash 2.7.1 Release 2017-10-29

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 19:18:14 EDT 2017

Hi John

I tried windows which worked first time, then crashed on clicking around
the SX calendar.

Afterwards it doesn't launch even after restarting windows. The tracefile
remains empty.

Is there a particular event log that would help? Alternatively do you have
instructions on hooking up a debugger?

Windows Event Log only has:
"
Faulting application name: gnucash.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:
0x59f674ee
Faulting module name: libcairo-2.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:
0x00000000
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x000befc8
Faulting process ID: 0x4620
Faulting application start time: 0x01d35169b1fa3f7c
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\gnucash.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\libcairo-2.dll
Report ID: 60c6b0c7-2087-4d27-9efc-333801a994bc
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
"