Gtk3 Registry fields

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:49:22 EDT 2017

I would like to confirm the behaviour of the new registry so that I can fix
which ever way is correct, hopefully I can explain what I am seeing...

If you mouse click on a field, say description, the text highlights and you
are able to amend but you have no cursor. If you mouse click again, the
entry becomes focused and you have a cursor, can add text but not delete
any as the delete key, backspace and escape keys do not work.

So do we want the entries to work when focused, I assume yes but thought I
would ask ?

Bob