Compilation error using cmake, but no error using autotools

Rob Gowin robg at gowin.net
Sat Sep 9 13:01:08 EDT 2017

On Sep 9, 2017 11:32 AM, "Sumit Bhardwaj" <bhardwajs at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Rob. Just tried that route (cmake -D WITH_AQBANKING=OFF -D
WITH_OFX=OFF -G Ninja ../gnucash/ && ninja && ninja check && ninja install).

Ran into a new problem:
ninja: error: '/home/bhardwajs/ac/devel/gnucash/cmake/ofx-gschema', needed
by 'share/glib-2.0/schemas/gschemas.compiled', missing and no known rule to
make it

This directory (cmake/ofx-gschema) doesn't exist in master. Am I missing
something?

Thanks,
Sumit

Hi Sumit,

(I apologize for misspelling your name in my previous reply.)

It looks like you are running into more issues building with WITH_OFX=OFF.
Try removing the 'ofx-gschema' item from
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/master/cmake/CMakeLists.txt#L19.
Another PR opportunity :-).

Regards,

Rob