[GNC-dev] import map editor

Robert Fewell 14ubobit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 05:57:47 EDT 2018

I have just imported a CSV file and it works for me with and without
Bayesian matching the entries show up in the editor. The purpose is to
allow you to see and delete current matches to accounts, what you see is
dependant on whether you use Bayesian or not.

With Bayesian, the description column entries are split up into tokens
along with the transaction day which are then used to get the best match on
further imports.
With Non Bayesian, the description column entries are recorded against
there respective accounts and then used to match further imports.
This is where the learning aspect comes in, once you see the entries
hopefully it will make sense.

What I suspect is that you are not setting the accounts on the matcher page
of the assistant. If you leave them as UNBALANCED they do not show up in
the imap editor.

Bob