[GNC-dev] New balsheet (and P&L report), API considerations, and (slow?) KVP in Account.cpp

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Aug 6 05:15:21 EDT 2018

Op vrijdag 27 juli 2018 15:01:17 CEST schreef Christopher Lam:
> Latest iteration of balsheet
>
>   * restored amount-indenting. IMHO this is now producing sane indenting
>     for any subtotal strategy

For a completely different idea: is indenting something that could be handled
with a css stylesheet ? I imagine adding classes to each account/amount based
on their level in the account hierarchy, and then in a css stylesheet add
incremental padding per level. Different stylesheets could then independently
choose to indent (and how).

>   * option to toggle amount/account indenting

Which would then not be needed. The stylesheet could take care of that for
you.

Geert