[GNC-dev] Training

David Tinoco davetinoco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:17:30 EDT 2018

I am very interested in learning the ins and outs of GnuCash.

I am also a professional videographer/animator and web developer.

I was wondering if there is an interest in creating video tutorials for the
various aspects of GnuCash. I think this would be very useful; even if the
basics were covered (accounts setup, transaction entry, budget feature,
reports, etc.)

I would be willing to undertake the videos if I could have another person
on the team that got me through the ropes on this.

Is there a need for/interest in this?