[GNC-dev] Bug 796778 Feature Request Multiple Selection in Import- matcher

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Aug 12 17:53:09 EDT 2018

Thanks John,That cleared a few issues up for me. I'll have a look at
the gnc- tree- view-account  code to get some pointers. I have
programmed before in C ,only a very little in C++, but I am fairly
rusty . I was surprised to get a few things wokring without any
problems so far. I am not sure bravery is the right word - possibly
more like senile dementia. The barrier up to now has always been
finding my way round the code base but I found a program called
SourceTrail which is great for locating all the places a particular
variable structure or function is used. making tracking down
dependencies in the code a lot easier.
CheersDavid