[GNC-dev] Location of XML Schema

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 15:52:19 EDT 2018

Ah! Thank you! I have updated the links.

On a more substantial note: I see that this page makes significant reference to changes in XML implementation from version 1.9 forward. An examination of the page history shows that most of the content was developed in 2006.

At this point, I believe that this information is essentially unimportant, since we are now at version 3.2 [2.8 in the old numeration]. My inclination would be to drastically reduce (or eliminate altogether) this discussion as no longer relevant to the user base. However, I recognize that there may be a desire to retain this information for historical purposes, and I put the question to the developer base: what would you prefer happens with the information on this page?

Cheers,
David