[GNC-dev] Main WIki Page edit

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 14:37:26 EDT 2018

Hello,

I was reviewing the Wiki today to try to figure out where a page on the SQL formats might get attached, and I noticed a change to the Glossary section that makes for awkward English.

As currently entered, the section reads:

Above GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide includes a comprehensive Glossary: [https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/gnc-gloss.html Released] or [https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-guide/gnc-gloss.html Maintainer] version.

However, it used to say:

The GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide includes a comprehensive Glossary: [https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v2.6/C/gnucash-guide/gnc-gloss.html Released] or [https://code.gnucash.org/docs/C/gnucash-guide/gnc-gloss.html Maintainer] version.

I would like to ask that someone with edit permissions on the wiki home page to please change the word “Above” back to “The” to make the section read more idiomatically.

David T.