[GNC-dev] Bugzilla Structure

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 28 09:11:17 EDT 2018

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

> One could, but I agree that a “General” component is better, so I’ve made one.
>
> I think David’s 777893 belongs in the T&CG, though, and he’s already
> moved it there.

Sure, having a General component makes sense if you don't know where it
should go, but I think it would be good to also use it for "umbrella"
bugs so that if there's a change that needs to be made in multiple
places we have a general bug and then doc-specific bugs.

At least that strcuted seems to make sense to me.  Unless you feel it's
too much overhead?

We've used this structure before for major releases.