[GNC-dev] Github mistake in gnucash-docs

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Aug 30 09:51:02 EDT 2018

Hi,

Around 14:37 CEST I have merged Chris' PR into the gnucash-docs repo. Only
just now I see I had messed up branches. I have force-pushed a correction
minutes ago.

If you have pulled gnucash-docs' maint branch between that time and 16 o'clock
CEST today, please do so again. In that case you will also need to hard reset
your local maint branch to origin/maint and rebase/cherry pick your local work
on this branch. If you didn't pull in that time, you can ignore this message.

My apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

If you need help cleaning up after my mess, feel free to shout.

Geert