[GNC-dev] Wiki page removal

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 12:18:03 EST 2018

It would seem that you all have the mistaken belief that I have powers that have not been granted to me --specifically, I do not have any option to move a wiki page, thus I cannot 'preserve the talk pages' in any way, shape, or form.

BTW, I'm not sure why it's suddenly a priority to change MacOSInstallation to MacOS_Installation. After all, everyone was plenty happy to stay with the outmoded MacOSXInstallation until I decided to do something about it.

David