[GNC-dev] GNUCASH Test Data

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Tue Dec 4 07:42:32 EST 2018

Should be, via qof_session_begin() and qof_session_load().

It is indeed better for *unit tests* to use data tailored to the *function* under test. But unit tests should be in the same language as the code that their testing. Bindings should do broader integration tests, relying on the underlying functions’ unit tests to ensure that each function works correctly.

Regards,
John Ralls