[GNC-dev] [GNC] Accounts do not appear in budget

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Dec 5 04:28:08 EST 2018

Another case of something recently being an issue all of a sudden...

Perhaps changing the default to include *all* accounts is in order.

Certainly I can see the use case of someone setting up GnuCash for the first time and one of the 1st items in their workflow being to create a budget before they enter any transactions. I would say that is more likely than someone using GnuCash for an entire year before diving into the budget module, which is the apparent assumption based on how it works.

Regards,
Adrien