[GNC-dev] Replying to thread

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 11 19:27:28 EST 2018

Dear Hamid,

Hamidreza Jafari <hamidrjafari at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have set options for individual mails and no digest. Yet the latest reply
> was in the form of digest which is not suitable for replying. How to reply to
> the previous email titled 'Translation'?

I am not sure how you got a digest; John's reply included you
specifically.  Or was this a reply in a different thread?

The standard operating procedure here is to "Reply-List" or
"Reply-All".  In John's case he used Reply-All so you should have
received an individual message (with the list in a CC).

You would only receive a digest if you set the list to send you digests
-- or if you're using a third-party access (like gmane or nabble) and
have *THAT* set to digests.  In that case you're on your own -- we do
not support those third-party services.

Good Luck,