[GNC-dev] Interest

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 07:45:19 EST 2018

Hi.

as ISTR questions about this theme have been on the user list before and
it seems not to be trivial, I would like to ask:

David, can you condense your findings into a separate wiki page "Zero
Interest Loans" or similar?

All others can then contribute there and we can share the link, where
desired.

TIA
Frank