[GNC-dev] Interest

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 04:30:41 EST 2018

Um, I wouldn't see putting this as a direct link of the top page of the wiki. It's a rather specific use case. Without digging into the wiki, I'd see it more as something from the Using Gnucash page, or the FAQ.

  On Sat, Dec 15, 2018 at 13:06, Geert Janssens<geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> wrote:   Op zaterdag 15 december 2018 08:23:55 CET schreef David Cousens:
> Frank
> I really can't see a logical place in the Wiki to add something on non
> interest bearing loans. If under Localization, I will need someone to create
> a link to a page I can put it together on as I don't have edit rights on
> the wiki front page but I can edit pages linked from it. Perhaps a title
> like "Non Interest Bearing Loans"
>
> David

David,

I believe it works the other way around:
You first create your page and then someone with rights can add it to the
front page.

You can create a new page by searching for it. As it's new the search results
will have an option to create it. As far as I understand, we give page
creation rights to every wiki editor.

Regards,

Geert