[GNC-dev] Wiki enable Maths extensions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 17 09:47:24 EST 2018

Hi,

David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> Could some one with the appropriate authorization possibly add the Wiki
> Media Maths extension to the server?
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Math/advancedSettings
>
> I am using a bit of maths to describe setting up non interest bearing loans
> and it is proving difficult to layout in just HTML

I was reading over this and it seems pretty complicated to install.
It's not a simple "pull down and turn on" plugin -- it requires building
or configuring some additional services.

I will try to find the time to do this, but I don't think it will happen
this calendar year (I'm going on holiday Friday for 2 weeks and expect
to have very little time during that period).

Please remind me Jan 7 if I don't get back to you by then.