[GNC-dev] GB PAS 76

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 13:27:42 EST 2018

David,

Am 24.12.18 um 07:03 schrieb D:
> Rather than add another code to an obscure code, I think you should have gone the opposite direction, and named this page something like "Compliance with UK Tax Authorities". This is especially relevant, since the page appears to approach the topic in this manner, and the only link to it is the FAQ question about tax compliance for the UK.

No bad idea, but I would prefer to keep region codes as prefix for
regional stuff. Do what ever you think.

I was only annoyed, because I opened Pas76 almost every year suspecting
a user page in the wrong namespace.

> Would you please do that, since I am as yet unsure of wiki conventions in this regard? Then no one will have to wonder what "PAS 76" is. (of course, you could always have added an entry to the glossary-- oh, never mind, I just did)

Are you planning to add it to the docs, too?
BTW, its current Status : Withdrawn

Frank