GnuCash <nofile> Opens Dirty?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 08:54:06 EST 2018

I just had that experience as I was not logged in to my file server when I
started GnuCash and I still think that my earlier comment is true.  GnuCash
is offering to save the empty file. The interesting thing, though, is that
because the file was unnamed it did not have a asterisk in the filename
space on the top banner.

David C