RFP: Generic Comparison Report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 02:32:27 EST 2018

Chris,

I think that users would like to know what is happening on this front. Users are very interested in these developments, and there are far more readers on users, who may have additional suggestions for use-cases and features. Given the fact that there are current threads on the user list that ask this very question, it seems to me unhelpful to split this off to the devel list, where those users will not learn of this.

For what it’s worth, I have yet to see or use the new transaction report, since my system hates both me and custom reports. I doubt most normal users are aware of the new version of the report and its features, for the same reasons.

David