Transaction Associations

cicko alen.siljak at gmx.com
Mon Feb 26 05:09:40 EST 2018

Hi!

Just ran the still-hot 2.7.5 and noticed an interesting option - Transaction
Associations. While there may have been discussions in the past, could
anybody shed some light into the concept?

I assume this opens up a range of options. One of them could lead to
replacement of the current implementation of lots, matching buy vs sell side
for commodities. Another option might be to link broker charges to a buy
transaction in case they were recorded separately.

I wonder what the foreseen usage scenarios are, will there be an immediate
implementation for some specific purpose, and would just like to see some
thoughts on the topic.
Cheers!

--
Sent from: http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/GnuCash-Dev-f1435356.html