Captcha Error Redux

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Sun Jan 28 08:04:16 EST 2018

Hi,

The problem is that code is configured to have an IPv6 address, but I had
disabled the IPv6 tunnel because it was causing significant network
failure.  However I never unconfigured the address on code.

The fix I did before was manually unconfiguring the IPv6 address.
However, code rebooted last night.  It looks like there might have been a
power blip, or the UPS I have is not quite powerful enough to handle the
server -- a temporary situation -- but my VM system rebooted.

Anyways, as a result, code got its IPv6 address back.  I just turned it
off again.

I have just reconfigured ens3 so it should not enable IPv6 on the next
reboot.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for letting me know promptly.

-derek

On Sun, January 28, 2018 3:13 am, David T. via gnucash-devel wrote:
> On January 13, there were a number of folks with errors with the Captcha
> verification on the wiki. I am having this problem again; what were the
> steps taken to fix this?
>
> David

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745