[GNC-dev] Removing gncmod-python.c in commit 4ecd9c2dd41ae75ec4e82a662a241543fc075c01

David Osguthorpe david.osguthorpe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 05:24:50 EDT 2018

Thanks for the response.

I have now managed to update my python subsystem so all seems to be
working as before now with Gtk3
and gnucash 3.2. (Switching to Gtk3 is good as now also means can use
python 3 for pygtk - gnucash was
main system I was still at python2.7).

For some reason gmail dumped this in its spam!

Will add the patch.

David